Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lack of...

I was reading about famous crimes in Japan on Wikipedia yesterday to learn about what possible social/cultural problems may had effects on the development of my personality. I read on one of the articles something that I didn't realize till then.

I think a lot of the decisions I make stems from the things I lack or something I didn't have while growing up. I think I make a lot of unusual decisions to fill the gap in my past. I think I consciously avoid having a realistic grasp of the past so I can go without explaining what happened in the past. I think I'm looking for something that will let me forget about what I lack. Maybe I'm looking for something that'll consume me so that I feel insignificant.

On a lighter note, I'm glad to hear that Eto'o is fit to play again for Barcelona. I've always thought that he is a more important player in the team than Ronaldinho because of his contributions in the defense and helping the team regain possession. I wish him a good season and good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home