Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fucked Up

I got really wasted Friday night at my friend's place.
I puked a lot. I didn't have much hang-over the next day probably because I puked out most of the alcohol.

Went to the indoor game on Saturday, but the lights went out at the place because of the snow storm about three minutes after we started playing.

I'm 29 years old now.

I think about moving to Europe a lot. It's kinda hard to do now because it's the end of the year and not so many people are looking to hire people. I have to decide where to live soon. I'd rather wait till I find a job to relocate, but my lease expires at the end of the year. Now that I'm 29 years old, I feel like this is the last chance that I'll be able to do anything to change my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home