Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Research

I've been reading some wind turbine stuffs recently. I think I'm not too far from building one.

I need

* Car alternator
* Rear wheel drive brake drum
* Rotor blades
* Anemometer reader/recorder

I think I can get the first two pretty easily. I want to design my own blades using what I know. I don't know how to manufacture one though. I want to use foam core and composite lay-up. I'll have to decide on the rotor size first though.

Right now, I'm just reading the books and researching other people's design. I want to build something before I get a job. Not much happening in the front recently. Well, I don't really expect anything until mid-January anyways.

I feel like I'm wasting life. I feel like I need to do something meaningful. I don't want to end my life without doing something special.

I pierced my left eye brow again. I had one a year ago, but I lost the ring when I was in Abu-Dhabi and never got a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home