Sunday, October 09, 2005

Temporary

I'm gonna call the wind turbine company for the Wind Analyst job tomorrow.
And if it doesn't work out, I'll quit looking for an engineering jobs.
And I'll find a CAD or a general laborer job.

I didn't think that it'll end up this way, but it has come to the point where I need to make some money.

I don't think I was being arrogant for not settling for a non-engineering job.
I shouldn't worry about what other people think about me anyways.

Went in the backseat of the 2-33 twice.
It was very hard to see anything from the back seat.
I have more appreciations for the back breaking work of the instructors now...

I think I'll take passengers in the back if I have to.

Landed with a lot of tail wind on the first flight.
I wasn't ready for it and Mike had to slip it in for me.
I came in at around 70mph w/ airbrakes fully open.

Went up with Jim on the second one.
The tow plane ran out of fuel when I was boxing the wake at 2700 ft.
I wasn't quick enough to release when I saw the tow plane dive, but Jim was.
I have to be ready all the time.
And I wasn't ready for it this time.

But we live and we learn.
This was a big learning experience and I have to learn from this.
So that I'll live again.
Maybe this wasn't a big deal, but I have to be alert and be ready all the time in case something bigger comes up.

It was a very good reminder to myself that I'm just a beginner at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home