Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Kingfisher and Prospect on Life

Woke up at 530 am and drove to the interview about an hour away for the manual labor job.

She asked me about 3 times why I haven't had a job for 5 months.

... interview starts
Q. Can you read blue prints. A. some
Q. Experience working on gear box. A. none
Q. Experience working on transmission. A. none
The job requires experience, we will keep your record on file and will contact you if there are any openings.
... interview ends

I fucking told you I don't have any experience over the phone.

On the way back to the airfield, it occured to me that she probably made me come in so she can tell her client that she interviewed X number of people.
I drove back and asked her to see my paperworks.
As soon as she handed me my paperworks, I ripped them apart and told her that there were no need for me to come in for an interview.

When I got home, I found out that the wind analysis company replied to my application.
I really really hope that I'll get this job.

I'm hungry.
But I feel like shit because I've been eating greasy stuff since I moved into the hangar.
I don't wanna go get greasy food, but that's about all there is around here at 9 in the evening.

I hope that I'll find a job soon.

There were no flying today.

Read the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull."

Played soccer.
Played terrible.
I hadn't touched the ball much recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home