Monday, October 03, 2005

Incident

I had one flight in the L-23 with another member Saturday morning.
No thermals what-so-ever.

I left the field at around 2pm to go to another glider field to check out their gliders.
Saw lots of rich people with their ridiculous looking gliders.
I don't really see much point in buying performance with money.
But it's true for gliders that you can buy performance with money.
I thought they look stupid though with their ridiculously long wings.
Nice people though.
I wonder how Richard Bronsen would do in a PW-5.

No flights due to thunderstorms on Sunday.
I heard about the incident that happened yesterday after I left the field.
Some scratches on the gliders.
It's hard to tell when something like that might happen.
Usually nothing happens even when you see signs of bad things developing.
Good thing no one got hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home