Friday, September 30, 2005

How To Find a Job

Now that I have my license, I have to find a job.

...
......
......... ?

How da fuck am I supposed to find a job?
I've been trying to find one for the last 5 months but don't have one yet.

I guess I just don't have much qualifications for the type of jobs that I'm looking for.

Time to lower my expectations significantly.

I've already applied to several manual labor jobs but had no responses.

I guess the trick to finding a job, when you can't find one, is to keep lowering your expectations of yourself until you find a job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO, I’m new to blog surfing and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I KNOW my kids were born knowing this stuff … but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat and interesting sites out there covering everything. I’m looking for info on Gold Prospecting and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home