Friday, September 23, 2005

Fuck the World


Unemployment is good.
As long as you have enough money to make it through.

I hate worrying about money.
I hate thinking about my bank account everytime I get something to eat or buy stuffs.

Oh well, at least I don't have any debt.

Recently, I've been pretty good on flying.
But recently, I sometimes have some nightmares about bad images.
Like slowing down too much when turning from base to final.
Entering a flat spin.
Overshooting the field.

But I think it's somewhat cool.
Because they make me realize that things are usually under control as long as I'm being careful about certain things.
Maybe it's part of the reason why I do this type of things.

One thing that I should work on is relaxing while doing these things.
It's a lot easier when I'm relaxed.
It's more likely that I'll make it out of these situations when I'm being calm and constantly paying attention to what's going on around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home