Saturday, May 28, 2005

Get Back

So bad grades and shit does limit your choices somewhat when it comes to getting a job.
At least that is the impression that I'm having now.

A cop came knocking on my door today around 1pm.
Some mofo busted the drivers side window on my van and stole some loose change.
All the glass shops were closed at noon today.
Monday's the Memorial day.
I was gonna drive to Chicago on Monday, but I don't know now.
I duct-taped some plastic sheet where the window broke.

This thing kind of reminded me that sometimes bad things happen at wrong times.
Also I sort of noticed that rich people who live in better neighborhood or have insurance will be better off than the poor people who live in a crappy neighborhood and don't have insurance.
So the rich people save money while the poor people stay poor.
I shouldn't over-generalize some stuffs and come to a wrong conclusion that the poor people get screwed all the time by the rich people, but I think it's true in some cases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home