Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Some Progress

I drove back to Chicago on Sunday, stayed at a friend's place overnight.
Took the train to the city.
Went to the aquarium and saw the dolphins.
I kind of wished that I majored in marine biology instead.

Went to the immigration office at 130, waited for an hour and half.
I think I'll just apply for my citizenship again.
Another 400 bucks.
Went to Pilot Pete's w/ Kevin for dinner.
Met Mario there.

I guess everyone's doing well, but it seemed like money was the issue for everyone that I met.
I'm not worried about it now, but I hope to not let those issues rule my life.

I got an appointment for an interview with some company in Peoria.
They make 3D models for bigger companies.
I don't know, it didn't sound too good.
I'm thinking I shouldn't take this job.
At least it would be a good interview practice.
I think I'd rather work at a construction site than this place.
At least till I get my glider rating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home