Monday, June 06, 2005

Nervous

I'm about to take a step into somewhere I haven't been to.
Well, sort of.
I'm unemployed, and I have somethings that I want to do now.

Sent e-mails to couple other wind turbine companies.

This wind turbine thing is attractive to me because
1. I don't have to deal with military stuff and feel guilty about making money off of wars
2. It's somewhat good for the environment (except for the seabirds who get smashed by the blades.
3. It might help the people in the developing world. This is important for me because I don't like rich people getting richer. I have come to this realization that my lifestyle is based on the sufferings of the people in the developing nations. I'm not going to give up what I have now, but I think I can be not as much of an ass about it.
4. It has stuffs to do with aerodynamics.

mm... I'm suddenly not so into airplanes anymore.
Not as much as I used to.
I don't know why, but I'll think about it more in the next few days.
Cuz it's kind of a big deal for me since that's what I've been thinking about for the last 4, 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home