Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Jerzy Dudek is the greatest goalkeeper in the world!!!!!

I've never witnessed this sort of freakiness.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this.
And a moment later, I busted out laughing.
During the penalty kick of the Champions League final!!!!

No way in hell I would've ever thought of doing such a thing in that situation.
He's a genius.
Maybe he was thinking back to the time when he was a child.
When people used to do things like that.
When playing soccer was just for fun.

I was kinda feeling down the last couple of days, but I feel a lot better after I saw this craziness.
I'm still not so sure if that really happened.
I still can't stop laughing.
It reminded me of when everything was just fun and games.
Especially when things are fucked up, it's just makes it 200,000 times funnier.

Jerzy Dudek is a genius.
What he did today made me feel like I can go on.
And everything is out-fucking-standing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home