Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Like Nothing Ever Changed

I'm back at my old job. It's like nothing ever changed. I couldn't find anything else. I sold out once again. I feel like shit. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about money no more.

I've been playing well at Mikie's team. That's probably because I've been running a few miles couple of times a week. Being fit helps me stay mentally alert after so many miles of running around. I had a game with Mikie's team at 7:45am this past Sunday. I went to another game at 10:30am the same day and played for like 20 minutes. I didn't do so well. I went to the game at Lakeshore at 2:00pm. I didn't even move. I had jeans on, no shin-guards, nor cleats. I felt like shit afterwards. I think I should run three times a week and play soccer on Sunday and maybe Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home