Friday, March 28, 2008

More

I had two interviews this week. Neither is really what I've been looking for. One of them offered me a position already. I told them no thanks. I guess it's not time yet to make the same mistake of getting a job for money. I have to start worrying about money soon, but maybe not for another month or so. I'm going to ask the other company if I can work as a contractor with less pay to start out. I honestly can't picture myself working there for too long, but I need to find some income. Hopefully I learn new things that'll get me closer to where I'm going.

They finally shipped the Liberator Hi-Lok wrench that I ordered last November as a gift for a mechanic that I worked with. I also sent my resume to the mod center to see if they want to hire me. I may have realized this too late, but after going to interviews for some companies in totally unrelated industries than aviation or wind energy, I came to realize that I'd like to eventually come back to the aviation field. I think working at a mod center will give me a lot more exposure to the things in the aviation field. I'd much rather be a mechanic than working CAD models in an office.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home