Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wait

I have a phone interview on Friday. If that doesn't work out, I'll have to settle for something in the area. Arce said he wants to put together a team for the summer. I'm still really undecided on leaving this city. I have so many thing in this city that I don't want to leave behind. I'm 29 years old now, and I don't know if I can find the same things in a different city anymore. These things usually take some time to take shape. Especially for me because I'm extremely introverted.

I want to give back to the people who have cared about me. I don't have much to be useful for them as of now. I think I can gain some knowledge to be useful if I can get this job. But I'll be away for at least a few years.

If I stay in this city, I'll end up doing something that I don't really care about for the rest of my life. But I'll have the people around me who I care about. I really can't decide.

I want to have them both.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home