Tuesday, April 01, 2008

End of the Road

Bought a car from an auction. Speedometer doesn't work. Otherwise it's OK. I think I paid a bit too much though.

I lost the other job opening cuz I waited too long. There's a job at a mod center that I'm under consideration for. I won't know anything untill at least Friday though. If I don't get this job. I'll just drive around town for a factory job. Cuz I need a job before the end of the month to survive.

Arturro let me park my car in his garage until I can get rid of the van. He gave me a ride home. I'm grateful that people still look after me after all the stupid things that I've done.

I went to a practice yesterday night. I got pissed at one of the guys who wasn't running and told him so in front of everyone. I feel like shit. I hate to tell people what to do, and I think I should've just let it go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home