Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cosmo Jones Beat Machine


I just got the "No Matter How You Pray" by Cosmo Jones Beat Machine that I ordered from Finland.

I listened to the song "Compassion" on the radio when I was in Atlanta. The song is a lot different than all the other songs on the CD, but I like the CD in general cuz I like the alternate blues type music in general. Makes me want to go tune my guitar to open D and go buy another slide. I have bought two in the past, but lost it within a month both times.

The weather's been really nice during the night, and I've taken a walk to a nearby park couple of times recently. While I was pondering about a lot of things while wandering around the neighborhood, I've decided to quit my job after this install is done. I think I'll quit regardless of the jobs they have for me. So it'll probably be the best for everybody that I quit as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home