Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Nationality


Got a call from some guy from the immigration office in Nebraska.
I have an interview scheduled on March 8th in Chicago for my citizenship.
I applied for it on June of 2005, so it'll be about 9 months from application to interview.
I heard that it'll take about a month after the interview till I get my citizenship.

I hope this will get me a job somewhere.
But I guess it won't matter for wind turbine jobs.
I'd hate to make money off of wars.

I hope that I'll find a job in the wind energy industry.
Or recreational aviation...

I guess they're both very limited fields.

Fuck it.
I'll do what I wanna do anyways.

I'm almost done with the Paul Gipe book.
I should start reviewing glider stuffs too.
We might start the season on end of March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home