Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weakness


Some mofo at work is pissed off at me.
I don't give a fuck though.

It comes to me as no surprise.
I don't get along with most people.
I guess the problem is that I don't care to pretend like I'm someone else.

If it bothers people, then tough shit.
It's good in a way because I don't put up with someone I don't agree with.
Inconvenient in other ways.

Sent my resume to a well known wind turbine analysis company in California.
Via snail mail.
First time I sent in my resume with snail mail.
That's what they wanted though...

No replies on jobs.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do for living after this job.
I guess my first career move didn't even take off.

Drafter would be a good start.
I already have the qualifications.

Found this guy who's selling his engineering service for a year on eBay.
He's an aerospace guy also.
Good luck to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home