Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Front


A recruiter called me up about a job for some Japanese engine company.
I don't think I should trust this guy.
Anyways, I'm not gonna take this job.

Maybe I should, cuz it'll at least give me some experience.
But fuck that shit.

The immigration office is processing shit from July 14th now.
I have to call them tomorrow.

I'm gonna go to the pilot convention on Saturday to hand out resume's.

Cooked a piece of salmon yesterday.
It was so mother fucking good.

Here's the recipe.

Marinade salmon (one serving) w/
one tablespoon soy sauce
one tablespoon vinegar
half tablespoon brown sugar
one clove of garlic crushed
1/4 medium onion, thinly sliced
some ground black pepper

bake above on a pan, lid on top to keep the moisture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home