Monday, December 26, 2005

To Know People

I was gonna go stay at a friend's place during the day on the 24th.
But he canceled it last minute.
I'm sure he knew that I had nowhere to go.

I got a bit frustrated.
Started driving west on I-90.
Decided to go to Duluth.
I heard that it's a beautiful city.
Thought about Minal for a while cuz I remember when she said that she went there with her friends and I wished that I'd be able to spend time with her and share something beautiful with her.
And felt sad knowing that I'll never be able to do that.

It was pretty foggy and it wasn't fun to drive.
I drove for about 8 hrs toward Duluth and turned back with only 40 miles to go.
I only have like $40 for food and gas this week after I pay the rent, deposit, and car insurance.
I spent about $80 on this trip.

I'm a bit apathetic about the situation that I've put myself into.
I don't know when I'm gonna get out of this.
I don't even have money to go eat or drive around.

Anyways, I think this is a good chance to find a person who I can trust.
When I'm at the lowest of the low.
Some people look down on me.
I'll remember that.

I'll try to enjoy this shit that I'm in.
I can honestly laugh at myself for living like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home