Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Paw Paw wind farm


Surprisingly, we had an operation today.
I went up in the front seat of L-23 w/ Bill B as a simulated student.
I got into that oscillation during takeoff.
I used to not do that when I started out...
Possibly it's because I'm used to flying the 2-33 and 1-26 now.
But L-23 is cleaner and pretty fun after some getting used to.

Drove to the wind farm in Paw Paw, Illinois.
Talked to a mechanic guy, but I couldn't get inside the turbine.
But took bunch of pictures.
I don't really know how they picked the placements of the turbines except that they were usually located on a high ground.
Maybe the wind at the site is mostly from the NorthWest...
Not sure.

Reading up on the wind turbines and the company info.

I really wish Ratish was around to help me out.
He's in London by the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home