Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Can't Wait

Had a phone interview for the wind analyst job.
I don't know how I did, but I could've done a lot better.
I guess I have to wait and see if they call me up for an interview or not.
He didn't ask me any personality analysis questions.
The questions were very technical stuffs.
But I CAN'T WAIT cuz I'm running out of money.

Myself and couple other guys rewired the audio vario and radio on the 1-26.
They work now!!
Took it up for a test flight.
The audio vario works good.
Too bad there weren't much lift today...
A bit of cross wind on landing.
Landed like a true glider pilot.
I feel a lot better now.

I talked to Ed about PW-5 and he told me that it's true that the attitude needs to be a bit nose high to land on the main wheel.
Also more nose up on the takeoff.
But I feel a lot better now.
I can finally sleep peacefully.

There was a redtailed hawk stalking me ALL DAY.
I feel a bit threatened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home