Friday, October 21, 2005

Fuck The World: Part II

Drove an hour for the UPS orientation at 3am.
They only had part-time jobs, so I didn't sign up.

Stayed at Harper and applied online to about 20 jobs.
I hope I get the midnight custodian job at Harper.

Received a call from a recruiter in Florida for an aero engineering job.
She asked me if I'm a citizen.
And the job required citizenship as expected.

It kind of reassured me that I might be able to find a job if I get my citizenship.
But who knows.

If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'll get a job at a supermarket in Elgin.
Maybe people don't want to hire me as a laborer or drafter etc. cuz they know that I'll leave as soon as find an engineering job.
At least I'll like the town that I live in.
That library is fucking beautiful.
I'll go there everyday if I ever lived in Elgin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home