Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Forget

I need to forget about that landing for just one day while I concentrate on prepping for the interview tomorrow.
I couldn't sleep yesterday because the incident was repeating endlessly in my head.
I will go up in the PW-5 one more time and land better to forget about the bad landing.

Next time, I'll have someone lift up the nose so I can memorize the attitude that I need to have to land on the main wheel.
After release, I'll do couple stalls to find out the airspeed and attitude the glider stalls at.

I think I'll come in at 45+ knots next time.

Got a call from a recruiting company.
Oh yeah, I changed my resume on the job boards to say that I'm a citizen.
Just to see if I'll get more calls.

Got a phone interview tomorrow at 10 am with the wind energy company.

I gotta do what I gotta do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home