Friday, September 09, 2005

Pass

Studied all night.
Took the private glider written exam.
Passed.

The guy who was in charge of the testing place was a huge asshead.
He was saying shit about little shit about regulations and FAA and all that shit that nobody ever really cares about.
I let him talk to Jim over the phone, and I really regret it.
The guy was bitching about every little stupid details to Jim.
Felt really bad.

But I passed the shit, and I don't really care no more.
Didn't miss a fucking question.

I guess there are people like that who just wanna go by the rules and wanna feel like they know what's going on.
Papers and numbers don't mean shit.

Took a ride in the 2-33.
I caught a good thermal on tow, so I released at 2,000 ft.
NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!!!!!
Pay the extra five bucks and go to 3,000.
Came back down in wopping 9 minutes...
Landed shitty too...
I shouldn't have gone up in the first place since I didn't sleep much last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home