Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bumpy

Drove to Hampshire to do laundry.
I was gonna get pizza at the place across from the laundromat, but I forgot my wallet...
But as I was clearing out the pants pockets before I them in the washing machine, I found $15 that I won the other day playing poker.
I had never played poker for money before, but I kicked ass.
Anyways, I bought a pizza w/ that money.
Kind of felt very lucky.

As I was sitting on a bench outside of the laundromat and ate the pizza, I noticed how nice the weather was.
And I noticed how quiet the town was.
No cars, no factories, it was like 9 p.m, but it felt very comfortable sitting on a bench cooling off from the hot day and eating pizza in a quiet little town in middle of nowhere.

Took one flight today in the Rainbow (2-33).
It was the worst flight ever in terms of air turbulence.
I was getting rocked everywhere during tow.
Even when I got off tow, it was very bumpy.
Lots of lift too, but lots of sinks also.
I kept 50mph all the way cuz I didn't wanna get bumped around into any weird attitude.
I stayed up for 1 hr and 11 min.
It was the longest I've been up, but it was the worst flight I ever had.
But I thank the designers of 2-33 for building such a sturdy glider.

Drove to Rose Garden and had a 10 oz rib eye steak.
It was really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home