Sunday, August 28, 2005

Roof

I've been painting the roof of the hangar for the last two days.
People ask me about my job situations a lot.
I can feel that some people think that I'm a dumb shit for not finding a job, but I don't really give a shit.
I'd rather be doing this than working for some shit that I don't even care about.

A friend came and visited me yesterday.
He got to go up w/ one of the members.
Good deal.

Three kids (18, 19?) came by to the field today around 4pm.
They didn't get a ride cuz it was late in the day, and I suggested that they come back next weekend earlier in the day so they can stay up longer.
They were just kids (high school?) who wanted to go up in a glider.
One of the members wanted to charge them $90 instead of $85 cuz it was late in the day, but I think he just wanted to get rid of them cuz he didn't feel like waiting for them.
I think it's really expensive, especially for kids who just want to go up in the air.
It's only for the rich people.
I know we have a lot of things to pay for to keep the club going.
But I feel like shit that we have people like that in our club.
So I've decided to get my license as soon as possible.
Cuz I don't want these kids to get detered from the sport by these inconsiderate rich mother fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home