Saturday, September 10, 2005

low pressure

I went up in the 1-26 despite the strong cross wind.
It was really hazy today.
Stayed up for 1 hr and 20min.
I went up to 4,900ft, but I don't like going so high, cuz it gives me headaches.

There were good lifts, but I had to keep close to the field.
I had to get out of some of the lifts before the wind drift me too far away from the field.
It's true, 1-26 doesn't have good penetration.
I'm going to check out the local airfields before my next flight in the 1-26 so I can go a bit farther.

Next Tuesday might be the last day of the soaring season.
The high temperature for Wednesday is predicted to be in the 70's.

And I might miss it, cuz I'll be in Champaign for their job fair.

I should schedule the check ride soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home