Thursday, August 11, 2005

Indianapolis


Drove to Indianapolis to have my fingerprints taken for my citizenship application.
There were only four steps to the direction from Champaign, IL to Indianapolis, but I messed up on the second step and got lost.
But luckily people were nice and I got to the place right on time.

Walked around the city for couple of hours afterwards.
Well...
I liked the city.
I'd fit in here more so than in Chicago.
I think Chicago is somewhat snobby at times.
Maybe I should work as a mechanic or something in this city.
The place kinda feels like the army.
It'll accept anyone because it's where all the desperate and miserable people come to live.

Indianapolis reminds me of Angel Manfredi.
Like how people talk and act.
Transplants' "Haunted Cities" goes well with this city.

I read some travel guides about Iceland at Barnes and Noble by the circle in downtown Indianapolis.
I've been having this weird fantasy about me working as a field engineer in Iceland for a wind turbine company.
I guess the things are expensive there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home