Monday, May 23, 2005

No hits today

No emails today.
Bummer.
What if I kept sending emails and applying for jobs for the rest of my life and nobody ever replied.

Anyways, I read couple chapters of the FAA private pilot written test preparation book.
I want to get through the whole thing by Friday.

Played soccer with some people from Malaysia.
It made me wonder how many different nationalities I've played soccer with.

1. Mexico
2. Poland
3. Uganda
4. Guatemala
5. Ghana
6. Cameroon
7. China
8. Korea
9. Japan
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. Venezuela
13. Spain
14. England
15. Germany
16. Iraq
17. Turkey
18. Serbia-Montenegro
19. Haiti
20. Austria
21. Switzerland
22. India
23. The land of the half-fishman

I've been wondering...
That there's gonna be a day when I look back and say...
"Why da fuck did I want a fucking job so badly..."
It just says that I'll end up missing things that I don't have at the moment.
It's kinda hard to find what's really important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home