Monday, July 30, 2007

Dead End

It's such an ironic word.

I took a day off from work and drove to Oshkosh on Friday. Handed out couple of resumes. It was kinda refreshing to talk to people who has the same interest as me. Although my interest in aviation is quickly fading away. I saw an accident. It's a sad reminder for all of us about what we are dealing with. I feel that a loss of a pilot is a loss of all pilots. Some part of us are lost when a pilot is lost. Although it must be insignificant compared to the loss his/her loved one feels.

I slept the whole day Saturday.

Went played soccer on Sunday morning. I didn't do too well.
Met up with Raul at the downtown meet-up at 5pm. I did OK when I started out, but I kept the ball too much towards the end. I always feel bad when I keep the ball too much.

Went to the apartment of a guy I met there last week after the game. He invited four of us, and he cooked us some really good Korean food. I don't know why I like spicy food even though I have zero tolerance to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home