Saturday, February 25, 2006

OFF


I have a day off today.
Woke up at 7am.
Went to El Pastigel to buy some bread and now I'm at the library.

Peaceful.

It's windy outside.

I'm gonna try to finish the Wind Characteristics book by next weekend.
I hope to get another chance at getting a job in the wind energy industry.
I want to be ready.

I want to learn a program that's related to wind energy assessment or wind turbine output prediction programs like PROPID or BLADE.
I'm wondering how long this wind energy thing will go on.
Are there going to be any demand for wind analysis in 2020?

I'm thinking that I might be better off getting some experience in the aerospace (including military) field before trying to find a job in the wind energy field.
It's a lot smaller field to get into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home