Sunday, February 12, 2006

Seeking a Position in the Wind Energy Industry


Hello,

I am a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering seeking a position in the wind energy industry. I firmly believe that I can contribute to your company in many ways using my unique knowledge and experience listed below.

During my academic career, I have worked with many data analysis and collection software for various applications including wind tunnel testing, stress analysis of composite materials, and electrical control systems. I also have experience with computational methods including computational fluid dynamics, finite element methods, and computer aided design software.

As an aerospace engineering major, I have studied a variety of engineering disciplines including aerodynamics, structures, propulsion, performance, and stability and control which are also crucial to designing an effective and reliable wind farm.

I am also a glider pilot with some practical knowledge of the weather and atmospheric conditions.

Attached is my resume.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home