Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Straight Story

I watched "The Straight Story" by David Lynch. For about a month or so, I've had this unexplained crave for his visions. His vision is inorganic.

I watched "Eraserhead" a few weeks ago. Umm... I don't know about that one...

I had a trip to Detroit the other day. I've been working with this old mechanic since last summer, and this was our last job together. I've learned a lot from him.

I feel like there's something that's going to be lost forever when I part ways with the people that I get along with.

I want to work at a mod-center.

I think I'll be fired pretty soon.

I don't really mind that because I have a lot of things that I want to read. Engineering stuffs that I knew were important to me, but never knew that they existed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home