Tuesday, May 17, 2005

went returned the hang glider

Went returned to hang glider to the glider field.
Stayed there and helped out the operations a bit.
I got a ride w/ another member and we stayed up for 1hr and 57min which was the longest I've stayed up.
But my head was spinning a bit by the time I came down...

Everyone asked me about future work.
I'm the one who wants to know what the heck I'll be doing for living.

Anyways, people gave me all kinds of good advices.
I guess it's best to ask someone who has a job about getting a job.

Something bad happened at home this morning.
I can't stay there.

I came back to the apartment at 1:30 am.

My plan now is to look for the ideal jobs for 2weeks.
If I don't have anything by then, look for a more crappier job.

I should also try to get my citizenship soon.
That's a big thing for an aerospace job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home